Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can People Ride In A Towed Airstream

Max Pezzali 'My second time' Because You Loved Me



Until one day I realized I had to decide

until one day the identity card
not told me the truth
is not the time, is not the time to joke here is
a mess, a mess of things to do
I passed, I passed
half of my trip and I have to attend to
that is my second time and do not want to lose a bit because I
'I feel like at the beginning
the show, however, is my second time and I want to enjoy it because I
, I hope so much that is beautiful.
Until one day I did not understand that it was time

to choose things and people that I suck
even just an ounce of energy
throw everything, throw what hurts
or at least what is not worth throwing
worthless or at least not an emotion that is not true if I
I must hurry
that's my second time and do not want to lose a bit because I
'I feel like the beginning of the show because
is my second time and I want to enjoy it because I
, I hope so much that is beautiful . How to empty cupboards

many things to throw
that seem important and yet I do not need as many missed opportunities to recover

how many cards to play. What's
il mio secondo tempo e non voglio perderlo
perchè io mi sento come all’inizio dello show
perchè è il mio secondo tempo e io voglio godermelo
perchè io, io spero tanto che sia splendido

http://video.excite.it/max-pezzali-il-mio-secondo-tempo-V60340.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment